Wednesday, June 4, 2008

School Rumble (Anime and Manga)



NOW I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD PUBLISH THIS POST YET, I'M NOT CERTAIN ON A COUPLE ITEMS. HOWEVER I DO HAVE ENOUGH INFO TO GET YOU STARTED, JUST NOT TO FINISH, SO I'M BANKING ON YOU BEING SLOW AND NOT READY FOR THE REST OF THE INFO UNTIL I CAN GET IT, SO I'M POSTING ANYWAY.


Season 1 has 26 episodes









or



Season 2

School Rumble - Second Term

Now I can't find anything about the Second Term only that its the Second Season, I've even look on Funimations website (they put out season 1)

School Rumbel: 3rd Semister OVA

Same goes for 3rd Semister, I'm not even certain about its placement only that if its going in numerical order it should be last


Manga - More uncertainty, I don't know how many Volumes there should be this is all I can find.











School Rumble, Volume 12

BUT NEVER FEAR MY BELOVED READERS I WILL NOT FAIL YE, I WILL DISCOVER THE TRUTH! (sooner or later) in the mean time if YOU know PLEASE please tell me

No comments: