Monday, June 2, 2008

Azumanga Daiho (Anime)


I got the pleasure of watching a friend of mine mimick one of the characters of this show, after I stopped laughing my head off I went in search for this Anime. It looks like the cuttest show EVER! Honestly, its an all girl cast (making the mimick that much better because my friends a boy) and apparently there aren't any ucky boys to make drama, so its just cute cute cute!! its also not very long so incase you DON'T like it STOP WATCHING IT.
And you wont be disappointed! Its TOTALLY cute and friggin amazing. However the mimick didn't even give justic to the actual act. I was rolling (litterally!!) on the floor for hours afterward *~Cooking is so FUN!~* heehee.. LOL I gotta go watch it again, Later!

Azumanga Daioh - Class Album (Complete Series) (26 episodes)

No comments: