Friday, May 16, 2008

Vandread (Anime,Mecha)


Ha HA! I've finally watched this, accompanied by my darling hubby. Its official this is one of my FAVORITES!! Totally histerical! Its story is original (to me, i have yet to watch all anime) so I wasn't bored, however you can still guess what happens a couple times, which is fine with me, I hate suspense. Hubby really liked it too!
So I know I don't give reviews, but I think I'll break my rule this once.. So its about two worlds that live entirely without the other sex "Men are from Marz and Women are from Venus" literally.. well not those planets exactly I can't remember what their respective planets were called. So some how..(no spoiling here) guys and girls get combined in to one ship. The guys have to face facts that girls aren't really monsters who eat men, and the girls get to see a softer, real, actually nice and helpful side of men. Needless to say a lot of miscommunition and misunderstandings abound. Sexual Innuendos go completely unnoticed, and they bring a whole new meaning to "No good deed goes unpunished" its great!
Not long though which really tee'd me off, granted I wish most of my favorites stories would never end, but lets face it, they all can't be Pokemon.
Enjoy!

No comments: