Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh! My Goddess or Ah! My Goddess



The Manga is a spin-off of Your Under Arrest written by Taiho Shichauzo, there are over 34 Volumes of Manga 28 of them are out in the US


Graphic Novels, These are lost Chapters Not sure where they go

Oh My Goddess!: Queen of Vengeance This encompases manga volumes 6&7 Chapters 40-44

The Oh My Goddess OVA

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5

I can't find anything about these, I have a faint suspiction that they are encluded in season 1 (below) but I'm not sure, I'm still looking though


The Adventures of Mini-Goddess

48 Episodes, this one kinda sits by itself, it has the same characters yet shares next to no continuity with the previous series, it departs the most from the basic manga storyline though.

or


Ah! My Goddess the Movie, its based more from the Manga then any of the other series


Lastly.. Ah! My Goddess TV Series
This series follows more strictly to the Manga then most of the others, granted they take their artistic lisence here and there but thats ok right?

24 Episodes with 2 bonus OVAs released in japan only

First Season: Ah! My Goddess
OR

Second Season:Ah! My Goddess: Everyone Has Wings


The second season is being released in the US by ADV films the first DVD of season two came out 5/8/07 so i can only imagine the rest has come out being that was over a year ago, though I'm not sure


A TV special Ah! My Goddess production entitled Ah! My Goddess: Fighting Wings was broadcasted in Japan on December 8th, 2007. This special consisted of two half-hour episodes adapting the Angel Eater arc from the manga.

No comments: