Monday, December 1, 2008

Scrapped Princess



This Anime has been added to my top 10 ranking in at #4 after Fruits Basket, Oruan High, and Full Metal Panic.

This show has succeeded in something that no other anime has.

It made me cry.

Now you can find Tragic love in almost all Anime but none of them quit make it like this. These characters had CHEMESTY real live emotions, that tuged and tore at my heart strings. I still can't believe it happened personally, the story was a bit rapetative, and i didn't think they fleshed the characters out enough for me to care, espeically our heroin. But man a live i'm still fighting back bouts of "WHY!!!!" Even with all that they ended the story magnificantly, it was semi-pradictable, though most stories are now adays, but I found closure and loved it even more for that.


24 (AWESOME) episodes


Scrapped Princess - Family Ties (Vol. 1)

Scrapped Princess - Melancholy Wagon Tracks (Vol. 2)

Scrapped Princess, Vol. 3 - Traveling Troubles

Scrapped Princess, Vol. 4 - Spells and Circumstances

Scrapped Princess, Vol. 5 - Prophesies and Parents

Scrapped Princess, Vol. 6 - Pacifica's Destiny

LIGHT NOVEL 13 volumes (I think)


Scrapped Princess Novel 1: A Tale of Destiny

Scrapped Princess Novel 2: Song of the Forgiven

Scrapped Princess 3: Requiem for the Infidels (Scapped Princess)

Scrapped Princess 4: March of the Knight (Scapped Princess)


The manga is only three volumes, and has no plot overlap with the anime; the only things in common are the three main characters, the idea of the Scrapped Princess, and the Mauser Faith they are running from--

Thats from a review I saw, however I have been unable to find the Manga ANYWHERE, at first I thought that novels where the manga, and they still MIGHT be however there are FOUR so i'm a bit lost. I'm posting this anyway though so if any of you know you can let me know! Hows that?

No comments: