Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ouran High School Host Club (Anime)

I am watching Ouran High School Host Club as soon as I'm done with Banner of the Stars. However I've done some research on it already because my friend bought it for me and its in Japanese with English subs. I didn't want to open it until I found out if I could get it dubed in English. You can't at least not right now, though Funimation has picked it up and is in the process of Dubing it, though it will be a while yet before its out. I'll keep you posted:
POSTED: The Englished Dubed version of Ouran High School Host Club Season Part One will be available October 28th 2008

POSTED AGAIN: Sorry Guys I'm a little late on this one Season One Part Two is now out as of TODAY! Thats right fellow Anime addicts the release date of Season 1 part 2 is January 6th 2009 aka TODAY. Nice timing right?

This show is ranked in my top 5, and is warring with The Wallflower for #2's position
I love the characters and the story. Anime is SO original and new isn't it? LOVES!!
Anyway I hope you enjoy it as well.

For more info check out the official website!
http://funimation.com/ouran/


26 Episodes!!

The following are not DUBBED:
Vol. 1-Ouran High School Host Club [Region 2]
Vol. 2-Ouran High School Host Club [Region 2]
Vol. 3-Ouran High School Host Club [Region 2]
Vol. 4-Ouran High School Host Club [Region 2]
Vol. 5-Ouran High School Host Club [Region 2]
Vol. 6-Ouran High School Host Club

THESE are Dubbed
Ouran High School Host Club: Season 1, Part 1 Epis 1-13
Ouran High School Host Club: Season One, Part Two Epis 14-26

Manga

There are 13 (and counting) Volumes so far however only 11 have been translated in English

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 1
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 2
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 3
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 4
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 5
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 6
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 7
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 8
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 9
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 10
Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 11 (Ouran High School Host Club)

No comments: