Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ai Yori Aoshi (Anime, Romantical)



I'm going to tell you a story about a Anime that was tossed into my lap and labled as good as Fruits Basket. Now if that doesn't shut my mouth and have the DVD in sooner then ASAP I don't don't know what will (possibly A Dark Chocolate Cherry Truffle from Rocky Mountain chocolate Factory, that'd shut me up, but I don't know where the DVD comes in) So as I said I popped it in and off it went... 8 hours later I'm done (a couple days encompased those 8 hours, I do have a life) So I'm here to tell you, its not like Fruits Basket at all, aside from being Anime.


Example:Boobs play a BIG role in Ai Yori Aoshi where as the Male cast of Fruits Basket turn in to Animals of the Chinesse Zodiac when given significant body contact, oh yea and they turn BRIGHT RED with big emotion icons off the side of thier heads and run away (or look off the screen blankly) when anything pervers is mentioned -I love you Shigure-


Its like compairing Mango Chicken with a T-bone Stake, both are TOTALLY good, stakes just better, and more expensive. I do like the show though give it two thumbs up, 4 golden stars, and all the cookies I have.


Season 1
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 1: Faithfully Yours (Episodes 1-5)

Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 2: My Dearest (Episodes 6-10)

Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 3: Hugs and Kisses (Episodes 11-15)

Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 4: Truly Yours (Episodes 16-20)

Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 5: With All My Heart (Episodes 21-24)



Season 2
Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Volume 1: Fate (Episodes 1-4)

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Volume 2: Bond (Episodes 5-8)

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi, Volume 3: Destiny (Episodes 9-12)



(theres really only 12 Episodes)


There are also 17 Volumes of Manga

Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 1
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 2
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 3
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 4
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 5
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 6
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 7 (v. 7)
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 8
Ai Yori Aoshi, Vol. 9
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 10 (v. 10)
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 11 (v. 11)
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 12 (v. 12)
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 13
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 14 (v. 14)
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 15 (v. 15)
Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 16 (v. 16)
Ai Yori Aoshi 17


No comments: