Monday, October 19, 2009

Temptations

You know, theres been a time or two that I've wanted to just give up on this blog. I don't see it as I used to, and I haven't had time to update it as much as I want. But then, there comes a time when I need it. Last night was one of those, I finally got around to watching most of Kyo Kara Moah! I tell you what, the show takes forever to get going, but when it does, man have the next disc ready. Which brings me to the site. Season two ends on one dilly of a cliff, and there is no Season three in english, or available to buy with subs, though I wouldn't do that anyway Official subs suck. What there is, and what I may resort to, are fan subs. I'll keep a record of how I find them if anyone wants them, but I'm not posting them sorry.

Do I rock or what! So that means I will keep this site going, and now that my novel (yes thats what kept me away) is finished, I can give this site the attention it deserves. In fact I started a new Anime last night that I have to do some research on, and like always I'll share my findings. It's called Last Exhile, I'm on episode 9 and so far it's pretty awesome, granted for the majority of the fifth and sixth episode I was wikiepidaing all of the voice actors. What can I say, I have a Voice actor fetish. And guess whose on this one? The Gorgeous Crispin Freeman, he ranks right up ther with Chris Patton.

Ok on to my next post. Oh and be on the look out for a new Poll, I've decided to try that again.

No comments: