Friday, October 22, 2010

Moderation in most things..

Evenings Greetings and Salutations!

Have you missed me? Ya ya, don't get all mushy, I missed you too. I just figured you'd want me to focus on updating entries or making more. Which I have been, in a manner of speaking. This however wont take me long, I just thought I'd update ya on a few things.

Namely that I am still in the market for an assistant :D I love my Lox, but he's pursuing a much more prestigious goal in life and has little time for blogging and research. He's still our beloved pervert-adventurer and all around narcissistic good guy, who still watches Anime; he's just hoping to trade in his collared shirts with fatigues (or whatever the Swedish military calls their uniforms) And this we support him in.

So anyone interested you may comment or email me at diamondoll1985@msn.com

Moving along. I want to apologize to a few people who I'm sure have come here thinking I'd done a post on Vampire Knight. I'm here to say, it's in the process, but it has nearly killed me trying to get proper info!

The nightmares, the nightmares... it's Saber Marionette all over again.

It should be simple! Not like Bleach or Pokemon or One Piece (I've slightly poked at Bleach but ran away screaming. Not from the show, the show is awesome. But holy never ending bio-batman )

Anyway I refuse to upload without a 98.7% surety that I've got the right stuff. I'm almost there but.. ah.. I got distracted. Depending on IT"S difficulty you may or may not see C'lannad before VK. I BEG for your forgiveness..

Anyway that's it. Again if any of you lovely readers have requests those will be put in priority and I might actually get them posted soon. What with having a reason to and all.

No comments: