Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kyo Kara Maoh


I really really REALLY want to watch this show, however there may be a little... Guy-lov'in so for if your not in to that let this ease your mind:
"Though not explicitly shōnen-ai (boys love), the series is often mistaken for such because of its overtones (such as an early plot point that ends with two male characters becoming engaged), and calm acceptance of homosexuality in the setting, as well as because the cast is predominantly made up of good-looking young men. More accurately, the series can be called a male harem. Romance is not a main theme of the series, though it has a flourishing fan-community dedicated to various romantic pairings. Kyou Kara Maoh! can also be accurately called shōjo - anime and manga written for a female audience "
It looks SUPER cute and I'm really in need of a funny Anime right now. I'm going threw Noir... its taken me a week to watch 3 episodes no humor! No Humor at all, and this looks like a blast, I haven't seen one bad review. Simply can't wait! Arn't the boys pretty?
For a pre-emptive Kyo attack check out theif offical Funimation Webpage: http://www.funimation.com/kyokaramaoh/

Season 1 - 39 Episodes


Season 2 - 39 Episodes

3rd Season - 39 Episodes
Started airing Apirl 2008 nothing has been released as far as DVDs
Five OVAS were released in Japan, but its unsure if they will come to the US sorry folks :) I'll keep you updated!
13 Light Novels -honestly I have the hardest time with Light Novels, are they just like plan books then? No pictures? Dang I likes the pictures, I think I need to get me some Light Novel Action so I can say for sure what they are. Long story short, I can't find them sorry folks.
4 Volumes of Manga

No comments: