Friday, September 12, 2008

Witch Hunter Robin (Anime: WITCHES!)



Just started to watch this one, and again I was given it via a burned disc. Which makes me happy and unhappy at the same time, you see my wonderful friend -who is actually the one who introduced me to the Anime world- doesn't know which ones I'll like and not like, and where this one is a much darker show then I usually watch, he didn't want to get the whole thing and not have me like it, same goes for Hellsing, I only got the first disc, which is fine with me. Now why I'm unhappy is because I LIKE them now I have to go get the rest :) which means I have to do a search and see what IS next. And like always will I'm doing my own research I thought I'd let you all know as well!!

Wish me Luck! Oh by the way there isn't a Manga (as of yet) for Witch Hunter Robin

26 episodes

Witch Hunter Robin - Arrival (Vol. 1) Episode 1-5
Witch Hunter Robin - Belief (Vol. 2)
Witch Hunter Robin - Inquisition (Vol. 3)
Witch Hunter Robin - Fugitive (Vol. 4)
Witch Hunter Robin - Determination (Vol. 5)
Witch Hunter Robin - Vengeance (Vol. 6)

No comments: