Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ergo Proxy




I've heard this is a mix of Ghost in the Shell and Witch Hunter Robin. Since I've only seen 5 episodes Witch Hunter Robin, and only heard stories about Ghost in the Shell I can't say much, but I'm very interested for one reason: The animation! Its supposed to ROCK 3D CG, sounds awesome..., and the voice actors aren't that bad either :0) I love me some voice actors (Chris your still my fav though)

23 ANIME EPISODES - there was originally 9 volumes in japan, but it was shortened to 6 in the USA


OR




A Manga spinoff called :Centzon Hitchers & Undertaker was serialized in Shogakukan's Monthly Sunday Gene-X, beginning in March 2006. It was later released in two graphic novel compilations, the first in August 2006 and the second on 19 February 2007. And of course I can't find them, well I only search for about 3 hours after that I'm done, its just not that important. I do have it on my check up list so I'm only giving up for today.

No comments: