Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crest of The Stars, Banner of the Stars etc... (Anime)



My friend bought this for me ALL of it too, so I have a first haNd account to give you all!! That is when I finish watching them all which I have yet to do. Soon though, very soon.
FINISHED! Great GREAT show! I have heard complaints about the English dub, but I liked it! I tried watching it in Japanese and thought the guys voice was a girl and it confused the heck outta me for a long time so I personally recommend watching the dub -you have the choice in case you really can't stand it-.

Crest of the Stars - To the Stars (V.1)
Crest of the Stars - The Politics of War (Vol. 2)
Crest of the Stars - Wayward Soldiers (Vol. 3)
Crest of the Stars - Into the Unknown (Vol. 4)
or
Crest of the Stars - Anime Legends Complete Collection
Banner of the Stars III: OVA -K now this OVA is only 2 episodes long. Basically it closes all things left open; however I got very little out of it, (I'll shall watch it again) You see they didn't dub it, you have to watch it in English -or chinese- Subs (thats would be subtitles) and i kept missing whole sentenses and didn't catch on to what was happening in the show because I was to busy reading! Now I'm a quick reader but MAN they talk fast.
I should have known from the the menu -which is curiously all in Japanese- so I hadn't a clue what even PLAY was let alone Set Up/Languages thus I watched the show with chinese subs japanese subs and without subs for a good hour before I found the english subs. I know I'm pathetic.
I do appologise that I can NOT find Banner III online to buy like I said before my Humping Buddy (thats for you Al) bought it, I didn't even know there was a 3rd even with my extensive knowledge!! -lol- I'll keep looking though. I have The Perfect Collections, which are basically the Complete Collections so don't worry if you buy the Complete Collection or The Perfect one your not missing out on anything.

No comments: