Saturday, July 18, 2009

The New Me.

As my newest Author announced yes I am changing my name. Have changed it actually. Why? Well T.W.I.G.G. or The way it goes Girl, was never my favorite OR my first choice. It was a rather hasty decision and I just didn't have time to change it. Besides it kinda works.

The name I've been going by for quiet sometime now is Stone~Amber, please call me Stone or any variation of that. (ie: Stoney)

On to business: I would like to welcome Loxely to my growing army of Anime Archaeologist's. Hopefully now there will be more shows uncovered for you all soon. I would like to take this time however to remind Lox that he is here to pimp Anime, not himself :P

That said I would also like to thank all those who read this, and if we've helped you at all please let us know we would be very interested in hearing from you.

Edit:
I forgot we had another change, in the form of a missing Author. Due to conflicting schedules and school time constrants Aaron has abdicated from being a blog Author. We are sad to see him leave but excited to see him pursue his goals by furthing his education and wish him luck.

2 comments:

Loxley said...

Nice going, Stoney. :D

But wait! Does that mean I can't give out my phone number to cute girls here? Darnit!

Stone~Amber said...

You're a big boy, I think you can work this one out by yourself.