Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hetalia Axis Powers


I'm going to preface this with one world:



LOVES!!


I have VERY little to say about this show but.. I'm excited to say that Funi has picked them UP! And will be dubbing them, however I think they wont be released until late 2010.

So heres the deal Peeps. Hetalia started as an awesome webcomic (thats translated btw, sorry guys I appreciate the Japanese culture, and I understand you guys love the subs vs the dubs, but I don't speak Japanese, and I like voice actors ok?!)

They have been published in two Volumes by Gentosha Comics and there was rumor that seinen manga magazine Comic Birz but that was a misunderstanding. So I'm thinking it hasn't come out in US yet. :(

I got a little confused when it comes to the Anime. I KNOW there are two 26 eps seasons, but I think there might be a third. Funi has the rights to release two of the season, but they just announced that on the 8th of this month.. so like I said.. not until LATE 2010 will we see any of the spoils


I guess there is ALSO a movie, it was announced Sept. 23rd '09 and is scheduled to come out in 2010 sometime :D Love how they are soo specific.. LOVE IT I SAY!!

There is nothing out in America yet, and I sadly only pay attention to that.. sorry folks. But really I can't search for the others in different languages because..I'd get confused really quickly. So I'lll just leave you with the website from Funi and... a really cute picture!


p.s. It has yaoi undertones.. just saying. Not my artwork, it belongs to brilcrist
It's OUT! I had a mini party in my bathrob and slippers when I saw this and instantly bought my per-order copy! The first season came out today, I get mine tomorrow *happy dance*
Here ya go
There are no Vol. 1 &2 because the episodes, I kid you not, are like 5-10 mins long. All 26 are here. You aren't missing anything. But if you are used to fast forwarding the opening credits and ending credits to get to the next bit, don't bother, they aren't very long either, and are fun to sing along too. (Off topic, I have a tradition of always listening to the full opening and ending credits for every anime I watch.. then I usually just skip them. Unless I really really like it. Like Last Exile.)
The Second season has been dubbed too but it doesn't come out until Oct 26.. I know it's to keep the Hype going so people buy more.. but seriously people, you're killing me!!

No comments: